Don't Be Crazy! Where to Find a Great DUI Attorney?

Likely Consequences of a DUI Conviction

Most DUI convictions are misdemeanors and carry up to a year in jail. The fines for a DUI normally ranger from several hundred to several thousand dollars.

Read the reviews when you need a DUI attorney.

Jonathan and Joe are fantastic lawyers!

I was being charger with a DUI and was held in the drunk for the night. The moment I was released I was searching for an affordable, but also a sympathetic lawyer who could understand my unique situation. I have never been in trouble with the law so this whole process was very overwhelming and scary. I met with a few different lawyers who used scare tactics or had ridiculous way overpriced fees that they would tac on at different times of my case.

Thank god I found Jon and Joe! The moment I called Jonathan, he helped me by immediately calling the court and DMV so I didn't lose my license or Job. They also went to all my court hearings without me (over a year long) so I didn't have to miss work or school. Jonathan and Joe always made themselves available to speak with me even if it was just to calm my nerves. Their prices are very affordable and they give it to you straight. Their strategic planning and extremely, extremely hard work dropped my charges to a wet and reckless. I can't thank these guys enough. I highly recommend them!

DUI law group is an excellent source of knowledge & expertise for anyone arrested for DUI. Mr. Griffith is an artful & persuasive DUI litigator. In one memorable & hopeless case, Mr. Griffith convinced the Judge to suppress the blood tests results; in the middle of jury trial! Needless to say the case resolved favorably to his client.

I was super stressed about my second and 3rd Dui and for sure thought I was going to jail but after working with these guys I had nothing to worry about. They were very professional and understanding and helped ease me into the whole process and I ended doing no jail time. I definitely found the best law group in Sacramento I definitely would recommend these attorneys any day of the week!

Amanda handled a very sensitive case for me recently. Her ability to relate all information clear and concise to the judge was amazing. She remembered all details of my case without pause when being questioned! Her team was on top of all communication with the other party. It was nice not to worry anymore than necessary knowing I had Amanda and her team handing my case.

I needed a lawyer and my friend recommended Amanda. I retained Amanda right before my court date, so she only had a handful of days to prepare. She impressed me with her ability to quickly understand the facts in my case. Amanda is confident, professional, sharp and quick on her feet. She definitely knows what she's doing and I would retain her services again.

Adam Weiner's level of experience and expertise combined with his genuine desire to help his clients is unparalleled in my experience. His understanding of not only the laws themselves, but the workings of the legal system give him the ability to navigate complicated cases as well as those that seem more cut-and-dry. He gave great advise and helped my friend. Although I hope I won't be in the need for an experienced attorney I would definitely recommend Adam.

Adam Weiner is a great attorney who does great work. He did everything he possibly could to help me during a tough time. He listened to me and was awesome in court!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange & Crazy Personal Injury Claims

Is Our Immigration System Crazy?